The NZARN Rural Professionals' Conference aims to bring together vets, consultants, bankers, accountants and all who provide professional services to the dairy, sheep and beef sectors. The agenda is set to provide information and ideas about ruminant nutrition. Concepts shared within the conference programme are targeted towards improved nutritional understandings which can be applied on farm to help clients of rural professionals improve feeding, farm management, environmental sustainability and profitability.
Drawing speakers from across NZ and with a broad reach of experience in ruminant nutrition, the NZARN Rural Professionals Conference is a not to be missed opportunity to increase knowledge in this field. The conference will focus on two key themes covering the following topics:
- Farm Systems & Home Grown Feeds
- Optimising grass based systems - Howard de Klerk
- Farm system tools and nutritional guidelines: Making the best use of supplements - Charlotte Westwood
- Home grown feeds; guidelines for best value - Ian Williams and Helwi Tacoma
- Assessing silage cost and value - Trish Lewis
- Animal Management and Nutrition
- First limiting nutrients - Andrea Murphy
- Rearing heifers from weaning to calving - Natalie Chrystal
- Setting up for lactation - Bryan McKay
The conference is being held on Wednesday 20 November at the Heartland Hotel Croyden in Gore from 9am to 4pm.
The conference fee is $196 per person (including GST); this includes registration, lunch, tea and coffee. Early registration is advisable as there are limited spaces available. To register use the booking form below. Invoices for tax purposes will be emailed at the end of the month.
For further event information please email [email protected] If you experience issues booking please email [email protected]
LocationHeartland Hotel Croyden, Gore
Could not find route!
100 Waimea Street Croydon, Gore, 9776, NZ
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org