Key findings include:
1. High performance cows have access to greater volumes of high-quality feed than industry norms.
2. Cow condition, health and welfare are of a high standard as a result.
3. A high proportion of the feed goes into milk production rather than cow maintenance.
4. This has led to production efficiency by producing a greater volume of milk per unit of feed.
5. That production efficiency has contributed to capital efficiency and return on assets.
6. Through these outcomes the farms have achieved resilience through having the capacity to be agile and adapt to external factors such as climate and price volatility as they arise.
For more information about the project and its outcomes see: